Whether you are a promoter that has already booked us, or someone interested in booking Protein, the information here should give you an insight into the requirements for each production. To discuss your plans or if you have any questions please contact the Executive Director.
- Each new work is cast according to its content, although some performers have worked on more than one production.
- The company does not have a permanent group of performers.
- There is no regular schedule of touring and there can be gaps between productions.
- Some of the work requires transportation of sets, while others take place outdoors and use the surroundings, so please check the tech spec carefully for each production.
- Fee rates are available upon request from the Executive Director
- For international touring, in addition to the fee, promoters are required to cover the cost of: freight, international transport, local ground transport, accommodation in single hotel rooms and per diem in local currency equivalent to the sterling rate requested by the company.
- The Artistic Director accompanies all tours, as well as any technical crew and/or tour manager required.
Promoter Packs and Riders