In 2015/16, Protein was busy:
- creating and touring a new piece with Orlando Gough, four dancers and four singers called May Contain Food, which previewed at DanceEast before touring to venues including the Lowry, Warwick Arts Centre, Salisbury Festival and The Point as well as three-week run at The Place, London
- leading a three-week residency at The Place working with refugees and migrants, culminating in a performance to invited guests, friends and family
- delivering participation workshops up and down the country from Bournemouth to Leeds
- leading an intergenerational project for three weeks in Kinosaki, Japan, supported by the Japan Contemporary Dance Network
- leading a performance-led three-week residency at Greenwich Dance with students excluded from mainstream education
Although we receive public funding, we want to build on this work and bring our form of dance theatre to even more people!
Contact the office for more information on how you can support our work.