Equality and Equity Charter
At Protein, we take active steps to provide an inclusive environment for Greenwich and the wider growing diverse popluation.
We are proud to be part of Royal Borough of Greenwich’s Equality and Equity Charter and commit to its eight pledges for equality, unlocking opportunities for all people across the borough.
As an organisation we will:
– actively promote equality
– work with partners and the community to make our information, services and products more accessible and inclusive
– put equal opportunity at the heart of our recruitment, employee development and service delivery
– continually review the diversity of our workforce and ensure it’s representative of our local community across all levels
– address all allegations of discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation
– promote good relations between people from different backgrounds
– share good equality practice with our partners
– measure and share our progress and success.